Paris Couture Week brought the drama. Viktor & Rolf’s tulle dresses went viral for their blatant give-no-fucks messaging. Naomi Campbell closed Valentino’s show in a dreamy black sheer Pierpaolo Piccioli creation. And, it snowed. But make no mistake: the inclement weather didn’t force couture spectators to skimp on style. Outside the runways, the Parisian pavements were flooded with show-goers who opted for layers, splashes of neon, and full-leather looks. (At least one even sported sunglasses, with a rosy tint, no less.) Photographer Adam Katz Sinding was on the ground to capture the week’s best moments off the runway.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”