Paris Couture Week brought the drama. Viktor & Rolf’s tulle dresses went viral for their blatant give-no-fucks messaging. Naomi Campbell closed Valentino’s show in a dreamy black sheer Pierpaolo Piccioli creation. And, it snowed. But make no mistake: the inclement weather didn’t force couture spectators to skimp on style. Outside the runways, the Parisian pavements were flooded with show-goers who opted for layers, splashes of neon, and full-leather looks. (At least one even sported sunglasses, with a rosy tint, no less.) Photographer Adam Katz Sinding was on the ground to capture the week’s best moments off the runway.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress