Guillaume Henry’s designs for Nina Ricci’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection will become our go-to options for every night out. Swinging shift dresses gave way to satin trousers and patent leather mini skirts paired with sheer, long-sleeve tops, all of various color combinations. Look Seven is a particular favorite: Henry stitched together slightly sheer black, lilac, red, and cream crêpe in an abstract pattern to form a sleeveless, thigh-length dress. It presents the perfect duality of upscale daytime wear that will seamlessly transition to your after work cocktail party.
For more from Paris Fashion Week SS 2016, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun