Guillaume Henry’s designs for Nina Ricci’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection will become our go-to options for every night out. Swinging shift dresses gave way to satin trousers and patent leather mini skirts paired with sheer, long-sleeve tops, all of various color combinations. Look Seven is a particular favorite: Henry stitched together slightly sheer black, lilac, red, and cream crêpe in an abstract pattern to form a sleeveless, thigh-length dress. It presents the perfect duality of upscale daytime wear that will seamlessly transition to your after work cocktail party.
For more from Paris Fashion Week SS 2016, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress