Photography Shawn Brackbill
Published February 16, 2012
A strict palette of olive-green and reds dominated Rodriguez’s fall collection, against which he debuted his new line of bags and boots. Bias-cut skirts added a touch of modernity to Rodriguez’s signature shift dresses.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories