Fashion Week Diary: A Night in Polaroids
Published September 14, 2009
When the invite is tied to candy colored balloons, you know the party is going to be good. At Sunday night’s Soho House Mulberry dinner, it was all giant lollipops, simple food, great friends, and, of course, a wall of those balloons. But, the real show-stoppers were the Fujifilm Instax Mini Polaroid cameras adorning each table and transforming everyone into instant paparazzi. I’m obsessed! So obsessed, in fact, that I slipped it into my new, navy Mulberry overnighter (thanks KCD), and took it a block away to Club Sandwich, where I went all Andy Warhol on the party guests.
- Gugu Mbatha-Raw and Mackenzie Davis Reunite for This New Episode of Black Mirror We’re All In
- Thirstory: Lil’ Kim’s Louis Vuitton-Stamped Legacy
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Natalia Dyer Wants More “Horny Girls” Onscreen
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old