Fashion Week Diary: A Night in Polaroids
Published September 14, 2009
When the invite is tied to candy colored balloons, you know the party is going to be good. At Sunday night’s Soho House Mulberry dinner, it was all giant lollipops, simple food, great friends, and, of course, a wall of those balloons. But, the real show-stoppers were the Fujifilm Instax Mini Polaroid cameras adorning each table and transforming everyone into instant paparazzi. I’m obsessed! So obsessed, in fact, that I slipped it into my new, navy Mulberry overnighter (thanks KCD), and took it a block away to Club Sandwich, where I went all Andy Warhol on the party guests.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Chelsea Handler and Martha Stewart on the Hilarious Journey of Becoming a Better Person
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)