“Never look anyone directly in the eye” is the urban adult’s version of “Stranger danger.” This may seem a little extreme, but to be perfectly honest, our “good morning” greeting feels safer from behind the protective shield of sunglasses. Just ask any celebrity. This spring, we would most like to hide behind these “Teddy Roosevelt” glasses by Westward Leaning. The style is so-called as the detail breaking up the black frames is made of Elk antlers, collected from the National Elk Refuge in Wyoming by the Boy Scouts of America and sold in aid of the Elk Refuge. An easy way to feel altruistic, patriotic, safe and stylish, all at the same time! Priced at $225 and available online from Westward Leaning.
This most wanted item was selected by Interview fashion market director Dania Ortiz.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories