We are envisoning the above Versace bustier, part of Look 18 from the Spring 2012 show, with a black leather pencil skirt, black cashmere cardigan and perhaps a classic, black, quilted Chanel bag. A pop of whimsical color without sacrificing your chic; a toe in the South Beach look without giving yourself over completely to garish grandmother prints. We especially like the don’t mess with me gold studs. Katy Perry did look ever so nice in that Dolce and Gabbana bustier she wore for our cover last month, although something tells us we might not be able to pull off the same bejewelled look. Priced at $1,040 dollars.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories