Summer weather and leather might not sound like the best combination, but we’ve always been prone to favor style over comfort and this leather pencil skirt from The Row is very stylish. We’d wear it with our Versace bustier to make it more seasonal, and maybe dig up a cigarette holder if we’re in the mood to exaggerate. Come autumn, we’d trade in our bustier for some cashmere, all the while humming Pulp’s “Pencil Skirt” to ourselves and feeling cool (metaphorically speaking). Priced at $2,050 and available from Net-A-Porter.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories