Declare your scent individuality with CB I HATE PERFUME’s The Box. Released in time for the company’s tenth anniversary, The Box resembles a book in which award-winning perfumer Christopher Brosius takes the wearer on an individual experience through each fragrance. Inside each made-to-order box is the complete collection of CB I HATE PERFUME (40 scents in total), including scents only available in the gallery. From “To See A Flower,” a floral, spring scent, to “In The Library,” a woody but sweet fragrance, each 15ML bottle comes with a story and scent-ual description. Priced at $8,500 and available online at CB I HATE PERFUME.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW SENIOR ONLINE EDITOR EMMA BROWN.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season