There is more to Tamara Mellon, former Chief Creative Officer and co-founder of Jimmy Choo, than sexy shoes. Slinky but simple, and with lingerie-inspired lace details, we’d pair this navy silk dress from Mellon’s eponymous womenswear line with some minimalist heels and embrace that ’90s Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy aloofness. Priced at $695 and available online at Tamara Mellon.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn