Bad weather is no excuse for ugly boots. Or, for that matter, soaking wet flats. Next time it rains, you’ll find us gracefully stepping over puddles in these leather and rubber Sorel Medina booties. With a dash of color at the heel, and just the right amount of elevation, they are far from your grandmother’s wellies. Priced at $225 and available online at Sorel.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November