There are many perks to owning a good pair of vintage Levi’s—comfort, ease of wear, protection against the elements—but the mid-’90s style butt-lift might be the most significant. We’re particularly fond of the above, relaxed taper men’s pair from RE/DONE. Priced at $270 and available online.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress