Has Rag & Bone debunked the age-old mystery of how to make a parka fashion-forward? We certainly like to think so. For the above “Falkland” parka from its F/W 2014 collection, the New York-based label trades in the traditional olive green down for an agreeable blend of wool, alpaca, mohair, and nylon in a large, green-tinted black gingham. It’s destined to keep one nice and cozy during those looming chilly days, while also adding a layer of je ne sais pas cool with the offbeat details (a single, sweatshirt-style pouch at the front; a hybrid hood/cap). The style fits nicely into the postmodern fashion world: a contemporary twist on a classic silhouette with a fine appreciation of tailoring—inherently Rag & Bone. Priced at $995 and available online at Rag & Bone.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old