How to update the little black dress? A very big question and one to which we’re always looking for answers. Our search brought us slightly off the grid (or rather, off the ready-to-wear fashion-month map) to this number by Rabih Kayrouz. It does something new with the LBD without doing too much: a sleek leather shift with a plush silk princess dress showing underneath, all rendered in understated black, reads more as multifaceted than multiple-personality. The challenge will be finding a pair of shoes that can keep up, all while looking so enviably easy. Priced at $4,190 and available at Kirna Zabête.
This Most Wanted was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories