Among other resolutions this year, we promised ourselves two things: no more frivolous purchases and no more women wearing menswear. This Proenza Schouler sweater, however, is the perfect loophole for keeping our word while also wearing and buying exactly what we want. The slightly cropped hemline on the front of the sweater points toward a less oversized, more form-fitting and female aesthetic, yet the dropped shoulders, textured weave, and extended hemline on the reverse side allow the garment to retain plenty of comfort and looseness. It’s one of the best womenswear-meets-menswear options out there. Priced at $790 and available at Neiman Marcus.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress