All we want for Valentine’s day (and the remaining weeks of fashion month), is this Cartier panther ring with peridot eyes, an onyx nose, and black lacquer spots. We realize that an 18-carat, yellow-gold jungle animal might be a lot to ask for, but Fashion Week dressing can be very stressful and statement jewelry spices up any outfit. We promise we’d wear it every day, and most evenings too. This ring could also double up as a knuckleduster in case of a surprise attack or mugging—it would be rather like buying two gifts in one, if you count the gift of safety from potential harm-doers! Priced at $23,700 and available at Cartier boutiques.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy