The name says it all. The Meredith Wendell Long Simple perforated belt is just that: long and simple. But breadth is the soul of its wit. Though the style is also available in a delicate 12-mm span, the wide 21-mm belt face provides a more generous canvas for the belt’s winsome qualities: pen-point perforation along the cool, steel-navy leather surface; the too-much-just-enough elegance of the forked-ribbon taper. A slightly oversized, gold rectangular buckle ably contrasts the navy tone even as it recalls (and warms) the brown inseam. Priced at $205 at meredithwendell.com, with participating stockists worldwide.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece