In the past, denim was a déclassé fabric and a proper manicure meant you could afford not to work in the fields. Chanel’s playing with all these signifiers as this fall the brand has something of an azure moment. Les Jeans De Chanel, the label’s latest nail lacquer collection, was created by Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Make-up, and as in previous seasons, made its debut on Fashion’s Night Out. Blue Rebel is the best of the bunch and our favorite of the series, a nice dark shade of navy that reflects the “quintessence of casual chic.” $29 at Chanel.
This “Most Wanted” object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
LES JEANS DE CHANEL WILL BE SOLD EXCLUSIVELY IN CHANEL BOUTIQUES AND ON CHANEL.COM THROUGH THE END OF THE MONTH.
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- A Conversation Between Senator Anne Ranch and Demi Lovato (and Danny DeVito)
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward