In the past, denim was a déclassé fabric and a proper manicure meant you could afford not to work in the fields. Chanel’s playing with all these signifiers as this fall the brand has something of an azure moment. Les Jeans De Chanel, the label’s latest nail lacquer collection, was created by Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Make-up, and as in previous seasons, made its debut on Fashion’s Night Out. Blue Rebel is the best of the bunch and our favorite of the series, a nice dark shade of navy that reflects the “quintessence of casual chic.” $29 at Chanel.
This “Most Wanted” object is selected by Interview Fashion Assistant Stephanie Strauss.
LES JEANS DE CHANEL WILL BE SOLD EXCLUSIVELY IN CHANEL BOUTIQUES AND ON CHANEL.COM THROUGH THE END OF THE MONTH.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again