American cosmetics company Kiehl’s has once again commissioned America artist Jeff Koons to decorate their signature crème de corps moisturiser. This is not Koons’s first brand collaboration, in June of 2010 Koons became the 17th artist to design one of BMW’s “art cars,” a tradition that dates back to Alexander Calder in 1975—but it is the artist’s most consistent. At $72 dollars, this is a Koons collaboration that we can reliably purchase. We don’t even have to feel bad about stretching our cosmetics budget to do so; Kiehl’s has pledged to donate $200,000 of the sale proceeds to the Koons Family Institute, part of the International Center for Missing and Exploited Children, a worthy cause if ever there was. Available online at Kiehls.com.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview market assistant Alexa Lanza.
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Kimberly Drew and Jenna Wortham Talk to Janicza Bravo About Black Futures
- Nico Tortorella on Getting Kicked Out of Hotels and the Perfect Gravy