Earlier this year, The Hollywood Reporter ranked Kate Young as one of the top five “power stylists” for her work with actresses like Sienna Miller, Natalie Portman, Michelle Williams, and Dakota Johnson (remember that Saint Laurent Oscar dress?). Now, the former Vogue editor is launching a new collaboration with eyewear label Tura. The capsule collection features seven sunglass and six prescription styles (with an additional two for children). We’re particularly fond of the above cat-eye frames with gold triangle accents. Priced at $295 and available at select Tura stockists.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Miles Aldridge Shares the Memories Behind Some of His Iconic Photos