On Friday, French designer Isabel Marant opened her fourth U.S. boutique at 67th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues in New York City. Designed by Franklin Azzi Architecture, Marant’s latest outpost plays with 40s modernism and traditional French wickerwork.
Whilst browsing the new boutique, we became particularly enamored with the above pair of “Jemma” sandals. Simple and chic, the fringed ankle ties add a bohemian edge to an otherwise classic style. Marant’s designs always bring to mind a modern globetrotting adventuress, and the “Jemma” sandals are no exception. Priced at $585 and available in-store at Isabel Marant, 23 E. 67th Street, New York, NY.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress