How many black leather skirts is too many? A trick question. We like a look with a little bit of a hard edge—no nonsense glamour that’s part Robert Palmer-video and part Parisian chic. Our current favorite piece is the above Haider Ackermann draped-leather skirt, a welcome alternative to Fall’s prim peplum trend. We’d wear it with a crisp white men’s shirt for the office, or with a black silk tank and a statement necklace or these Alaia studded sandals for drinks.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse