How many black leather skirts is too many? A trick question. We like a look with a little bit of a hard edge—no nonsense glamour that’s part Robert Palmer-video and part Parisian chic. Our current favorite piece is the above Haider Ackermann draped-leather skirt, a welcome alternative to Fall’s prim peplum trend. We’d wear it with a crisp white men’s shirt for the office, or with a black silk tank and a statement necklace or these Alaia studded sandals for drinks.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy