It’s sad, but it’s true: we can’t all rock a septum piercing like Joan Smalls. If your day-to-day doesn’t involve walking a Givenchy runway, or you don’t want to suffer too much for fashion, we think this magnetic tusk earring makes a more palatable—and less permanent—alternative to the signature house studs. It’s definitely still a statement—two inches of pointed black rhinestones hanging off one ear, with a wide closure imitating a beginner’s gauge—and every bit as beautifully grotesque as Riccardo Tisci’s runway styling. This is just a little more beautiful, and a little less grotesque. Priced at $535 and available at Barneys.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview assistant market editor Stephanie Strauss.
For more Most Wanted, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse