A good illuminating powder is a makeup staple. Brush it lightly over your cheek and brow bones, or touch a little bit to your cupid’s bow and eyes, and it can instantly brighten your complexion. We particularly like the above playful Giorgio Armani palette, designed in honor of Chinese New Year and the upcoming Year of the Monkey. Priced at $88 and available at select Giorgio Armani Beauty stockists from tomorrow, January 13.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November