A good illuminating powder is a makeup staple. Brush it lightly over your cheek and brow bones, or touch a little bit to your cupid’s bow and eyes, and it can instantly brighten your complexion. We particularly like the above playful Giorgio Armani palette, designed in honor of Chinese New Year and the upcoming Year of the Monkey. Priced at $88 and available at select Giorgio Armani Beauty stockists from tomorrow, January 13.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress