Unfortunately, investment bags rarely withstand the wear and tear of the workday—you can carry them to the office once a week, perhaps, but more than that and they start to deteriorate. A subway smudge appears here; an accidental stroke of ballpoint pen there. For quotidian use, you want something that is chic, streamlined, and won’t cause you to hyperventilate every time you brush past someone. We particularly like the this bucket bag from Genuine People. Clean, modern, and priced at a very reasonable $167, it comes in a gray (picture above) or a stone green and is available online.
Most Wanted runs on Tuesdays. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress