If vintage Levi’s are a closet staple, in white, they’re a classic, refreshed. This pair of straight-leg 501s from curated L.A. vintage boutique Collection fit the bill for the doggiest days of August and of course, for after Labor Day (old adages notwithstanding). Priced at $145 and available at Collection.
Most Wanted runs on Tuesdays. For more, click here.
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Anna Khachiyan Shares Her Gut Reactions On Everything From Toxic Masculinity to ‘Vanderpump Rules’
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road
- “I’m a WASP with a WAP”: Chloe Fineman on Chloe Fineman
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress