If they’d handed out this Christopher Kane sweatshirt in the place of a drab, flame-retardant lab-coat, we’d probably remember a lot more from our high school (or middle school, whatever) science class. How to label a cross-section of a flower, for example, or why our office plant turns yellow when it doesn’t get enough sunlight (photosynthesis!). Looks like we’ll have to compensate and buy this beauty for ourselves. We’d wear it with jeans (slouchy and skinny), over an LBD (because that is how everything should be worn), with shorts (if spring ever comes), or even with a maxi-dress. Knowledge is chic. Priced at approximately $1,320 and available online at Browns.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality