If they’d handed out this Christopher Kane sweatshirt in the place of a drab, flame-retardant lab-coat, we’d probably remember a lot more from our high school (or middle school, whatever) science class. How to label a cross-section of a flower, for example, or why our office plant turns yellow when it doesn’t get enough sunlight (photosynthesis!). Looks like we’ll have to compensate and buy this beauty for ourselves. We’d wear it with jeans (slouchy and skinny), over an LBD (because that is how everything should be worn), with shorts (if spring ever comes), or even with a maxi-dress. Knowledge is chic. Priced at approximately $1,320 and available online at Browns.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future