Clare Waight Keller may have brought a mildly more masculine edge to Chloé, but her vision has never compromised the sophisticated feminine charms the fashion house is most famous for. Waight Keller’s resort collection featured a slew of trousers and button-ups, but all eyes were on the above sailor-striped, repurposed men’s business shirt. This season’s version of a prairie dress, our Most Wanted dress made to be worn on dusky evenings in the Hamptons or during a Sunday market shop in the city. Priced at $2,995 and available at Barneys.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Thirstory: Getting Down and Dirty with Zac Efron