Clare Waight Keller may have brought a mildly more masculine edge to Chloé, but her vision has never compromised the sophisticated feminine charms the fashion house is most famous for. Waight Keller’s resort collection featured a slew of trousers and button-ups, but all eyes were on the above sailor-striped, repurposed men’s business shirt. This season’s version of a prairie dress, our Most Wanted dress made to be worn on dusky evenings in the Hamptons or during a Sunday market shop in the city. Priced at $2,995 and available at Barneys.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW ASSISTANT MARKET EDITOR STEPHANIE STRAUSS.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris