Céline’s Spring/Summer 2014 accessories had a pop art feel to them. The above clutch in particular, with its harsh lines, soft shape, and simple coloring, reminds us of one of Claes Oldenburg’s collapsed cigarette sculptures—the perfect outfit complement for our next art museum gala. Available from select Céline boutiques.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Donna Missal and Shania Twain on Creative Freedom and Owning Their Sexuality
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Jack Halberstam Isn’t Here to Comfort You