Like it or not, the cropped top is back in fashion. Just look at photos from last night’s Met Ball; in spite of the much more traditional theme, you’ll see Rihanna, Emma Stone, Gabrielle Union, Cara Delevingne, and even Anne Hathaway showing off their midriffs. This cross-over version from Carven is an easy way to experiment with the trend: the crispness of the white and elegant shape elevate what was once a ’90s mall staple into something quite chic. You can pair it with trousers, as pictured here, or, if you’re feeling slightly less brave, a high-waisted, ’50s New Look-style skirt. Priced at $350 and available online from Opening Ceremony.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters
- Talk Hole: Zooming Through the Quarantine with Jeremy O. Harris