Every girl needs a leather skirt—or really, two leather skirts: a to-the-knee, fitted (but not unbreathably fitted) pencil skirt as a form of don’t-fuck-with-me office armor; and something a little shorter and more playful for evenings out and about. We love the details on the faux-lacing on this Balmain mini, and would pair it with an oversize cashmere cardigan for a touch of demureness. Priced at $6,170 and available online at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear