Inspired by the protagonist from Jules Verne’s Around the World in Eighty Days, Balenciaga’s Phineas computer bag is as functional as it is fashionable. Made of 100 percent calfskin with metal details, this versatile book bag will look sharp whether worn with a suit or on casual Fridays. Priced at $1,685 and available online at Balenciaga.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION DIRECTOR MIGUEL ENAMORADO.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Ask a Sane Person: Jia Tolentino on Practicing the Discipline of Hope
- Phoebe Bridgers and Brandon Flowers on Transformation and Talking Shit
- Shayne Oliver Tells Kanye West that He Won’t Be Rushed into Creating the Future of Streetwear
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Talk Hole: The Karen Kolumn