Accessories can make or break an outfit. Luxe but not fragile, Ana Khouri’s 18-karat gold, supersized, cone-spiked studs crawl up the ear, creating an illusion of multiple piercings and allowing even the most conservative of us to dabble in rebel-chic. “Punk” might be a dirty word following the Met Ball, but we just can’t resist these spiky earrings. Priced at $7,150 and available online at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again