For Spring/Summer 2014, Joseph Altuzarra refined subdued seduction with his deconstructed take on classic pieces—from the everyday blouse to the high-waisted skirt. Made of light cotton with a thigh-high slit, the above “Obi” skirt exemplifies Altuzarra’s loose sensuality. It’s also an easy transitional item for the unpredictable New York spring weather. Here’s to transgressive resort wear all year long. Priced at $1260 and available from Barneys.
THIS MOST WANTED ITEM WAS SELECTED BY INTERVIEW FASHION ASSISTANT HOLLIE VAN OSENBRUGGEN.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Armchair Traveler: Rethinking Painting
- “I Was Born for This”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”