Our Most Wanted item for the week is an Alexander Wang’s Marion bag, pictured above. We’re sick of wasting precious minutes rummaging through giant handbags every time we need to hop on the subway, open a locked door, or pay for something. In our fashion week fervor, we need everything right on hand, neatly arranged in a nice, compact over-the-shoulder bag. The rose gold detailing prevents this bag from blending into dark outfits, and it can easily go from day to night by tucking in the straps, converting the Marion into a clutch. Priced at $650 and available from www.alexanderwang.com.
This Most Wanted item was selected by Interview fashion assistant Stephanie Strauss.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories