Finally, Oscar week is upon us. Time to hang up our New York all-black uniform in favor of something a little more sun-reflective. Our ideal arrival dress is this Alexander McQueen sleeveless, drop-waist, jacquard dress from Sarah Burton’s Cruise 2013 collection. We’d pair it with nude, patent leather wedges; deep red nails and lips; a sleek ponytail; a Chanel 2.55 bag; and, of course, sunglasses—the perfect, conspicuously chic, don’t-look-at-me-paparazzi outfit to stroll through LAX. Priced at $2,995 and available online at Net-a-Porter.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- That Time Brad Pitt Was Banned from China
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Helmut Newton’s Escape Room