The two-piece functionality of this 3.1 Phillip Lim shirting dress had us from the moment we laid eyes on it. A sheer satin layer of off-white and navy stripes layers over cotton poplin to create the sleeveless, button-down dress, while matching stripes adorn the layered denim vest. When paired together, the shift hems of both garments (the vest retains it’s geometric, square hem, but its reverse side falls halfway between the waist and hem of the dress) create a simple and pleasing aesthetic, yet when worn on their own, each garment has endless possibilities. Priced at $695 and available on 3.1 Phillip Lim’s website.
Most Wanted runs every Tuesday. For more, click here.
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories