Mothers Day Guide: Mom Shoes
Published May 4, 2010
“Mom Shoes” might not sound about as appealing as “Mom Jeans,” but trust us, there’s a big difference. In advance of Mother’s Day (or, ahem, as a gift), try the natural fibers, the nurturing breathability, and the sensible construction of an espadrille. It’s the shoe of choice for women this season if you want to get mom on-trend, and it’s not too early to break out these interlocking print MYMY espadrilles—that is, unless you’re saving them for a special someone. They’re available at mymuworld.com for $168.00, but check them out in the flesh at MYMU’s summer pop-up store, May 19–June 2, at David Lawrence Studio, 14 East 63 Street, New York.
- Like Everyone Else, Mackenzie Davis and Charlize Theron Discuss Happiest Season
- Adam Sandler Interviews Aubrey Plaza About Her Mind-Blowing New Role
- Kaley Cuoco and David Spade on Flight Attendants, Bad Reviews, and Fake Feuds
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nick Kroll and Seth Rogen Trade Summer Camp Horror Stories