MICHAEL PITT IN THE DRIVER, A RAG & BONE FILM
Last January, Rag & Bone released the first trailer for a short film directed by actor Michael Pitt showcasing the label’s Spring/Summer 2015 collection. Today, we’re premiering the film in its entirety.
Titled The Driver and shot, with the exception of one club scene, in black and white, the 18-minute short stars Michael Pitt as Carmen, a New York driver-for-hire. Carmen’s job for the night is to transport a cigar-smoking British gangster Eddie Killen (Pitt’s Boardwalk Empire co-star Stephen Graham) and his beautiful tri-lingual girlfriend (I Origins‘ Astrid Berges-Frisbey). Along the way, Carmen fantasizes about what it would be like to date Anna and Eddie asks him pointed questions: “Have you ever been a get away driver…you ever got people out of tricky situations?” Trouble ensues…
- “It’s Embarrassing. We Know.”: How Cazzie David and Lorde Forged a Friendship on the Internet
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- Luke Gilford Reimagines the American Cowboy