Capture: Men’s Fashion Week, Day 1
Published January 13, 2011
MEN’S FASHION WEEK, DAY 1: After the Trussardi centennial fashion show, its presentation of the Fall 2011 collection and the main event at Pitti Uomo, the house hosted a dinner and an exhibition of work from its foundation. As ever, Trussardi Creative Director Milan Vukmirovic will not do anything halfway, and he commissioned New Museum Exhibitions Chief Massimiliano Gioni to curate a group show. As we waited to be seated for dinner, this house by Urs Fischer made entirely of bread upped my appetite. Gingerbread houses are so last season!
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- Nathan Fielder and Louis Theroux Teach a Masterclass on the Art of Awkward
- Mel Ottenberg and Jeremy O. Harris in Paris: An Honest Conversation About the World’s Most Polarizing TV Show
- Rick Owens and Miley Cyrus on Rock Stars, Recklessness, and Life on the Road