Capture: Men’s Fashion Week, Day 1
Published January 13, 2011
MEN’S FASHION WEEK, DAY 1: After the Trussardi centennial fashion show, its presentation of the Fall 2011 collection and the main event at Pitti Uomo, the house hosted a dinner and an exhibition of work from its foundation. As ever, Trussardi Creative Director Milan Vukmirovic will not do anything halfway, and he commissioned New Museum Exhibitions Chief Massimiliano Gioni to curate a group show. As we waited to be seated for dinner, this house by Urs Fischer made entirely of bread upped my appetite. Gingerbread houses are so last season!
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again