Meadham Kirchhoff has never been afraid to get weird—it’s sort of the label’s raison d’être. This season Edward Meadham and Benjamin Kirchhoff went part deconstructed steampunk, part children’s playhouse. Looks—which included nipple-emphasizing, knit body suits, pink leather front-zip trousers (for the men), and heavy white dresses with rope tassels—were paired with spiky tights in mustard yellow or ladybug and lace-up ski boots. And then there was the hair—in high bunches with DIY cloth for ribbons, in a single, backcombed top ponytail, or braided over the models’ eyes with little red bows.
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- Jane Fonda and June Diane Raphael Are Fighting for the Future
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Our Once and Future President, Answers 21 Questions from Her Famous Friends
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock
- Lil Tracy and Ishmael Butler Have a Father and Son Heart-to-Heart
- Ed Templeton and William Strobeck On Skateboarding and Sweaters