Meadham Kirchhoff has never been afraid to get weird—it’s sort of the label’s raison d’être. This season Edward Meadham and Benjamin Kirchhoff went part deconstructed steampunk, part children’s playhouse. Looks—which included nipple-emphasizing, knit body suits, pink leather front-zip trousers (for the men), and heavy white dresses with rope tassels—were paired with spiky tights in mustard yellow or ladybug and lace-up ski boots. And then there was the hair—in high bunches with DIY cloth for ribbons, in a single, backcombed top ponytail, or braided over the models’ eyes with little red bows.
For more from London Fashion Week S/S 2015, click here.
- “Everyone Is in for a Mind-Blowing Time”: A Not-So-Serious Guide to Surviving Mercury in Retrograde
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Glam is the Chinese restaurant rager where Timothée Chalamet and Cardi B hang out
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”