Maybe it was the backcombed hair, or the heavy orange-tinged eye makeup, or the all black opener, or the closing black cape, but there was a bit of a three sisters, witch-y vibe at Marques’Almeida yesterday. Even Almeida’s more brightly colored looks —a fuchsia wrap skirt and pale green snap-button jacket; a green, turquoise, and deep pink patchwork dress—emitted a feeling of intimidating independence. The Almeida girl, while fun-embracing, is not to be crossed.
- Comedian Eric Andre Tells Us Why We Need to “Pop the Zit” of Police Brutality
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November