Pop Goes Lisa Perry
Published June 29, 2010
Designer Lisa Perry is a noted collector of both art and vintage clothing, so it makes perfect sense that she’d find inspiration in famed 1960s photographers Nat Finkelstein (1933–2009) and Carl Fischer. The result of said inspiration is a limited-edition line that incorporates Technicolor graphics into mod A-shapes. Both photographers captured some of the iconic imagery of Warhol’s factory and the selected pictured for the collaboration captures legendary moments in the life of Warhol and Edie Sedgwick. The collection consists of six exclusive pieces, including A-line dresses and jersey T-shirts. The pieces are all cotton with images digitally printed on them. You can pre-order the pieces now or wait for them to go on sale July 1. The dresses will retail for $1295; the T-shirts will retail for approximately $100 and debut in stores shortly thereafter.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- The One Where Jennifer Aniston Gets Grilled by Sandra Bullock