In our Friday feature, Lipps Service, One Model Management owner Scott Lipps shares photos from his fabulous life with us once a week, right here. Last time Scott was on the road was back in his Black Cherry days, when he was only 19 years old. Luckily, the times have changed. Many of Scott’s shows with Hole are over the weekend, which means a few days back in New York to work, play, and possibly spontaneously combust from exhaustion. In between shows this week, Scott saw the Misshapes at a party for See by Chloé; visited his parents for Father’s day; rehearsed, rehearsed, rehearsed; and squeezed in some time with friends Bar Rafaeli, Leandra Medine, Petra Nemcova, and Selita Ebanks. After a video shoot with A$AP Rocky and Michael Kenneth Williams and a stop at new spot Alder, Scott rocked out in Philly with Courtney Love and co. Next up: Boston and Maryland.
Lipps Service runs every Friday. For more, click here.
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again