Last night crescendoed with the Interview and Valentino launch of Valentino’s Pop Pois collection, which will be sold at the Webster. Fun and colorful, the treats to come include silk polka dot bags in red, pink, blue and green along with scarves, fun summer espadrilles and silk beach cover ups. Belevedere and Perrier kept us happy with drinks on our roof, where the night was breezy and clear, with a perfect view of Ocean Drive and the beach only two blocks away. Sofia Sanchez, Chelsea Leyland and I hosted the party and we were thrilled to see every friendly face we knew at Basel, including Owen Wilson, Alex Gartenfeld, Steve Mooalem, Martha Stewart, Peter Brant II, Dan Ragone, Chris Bollen, Marcia Cross, and Harry Brant, to name a few!
After our Valentino event, I passed by the Art Public Opening with a performance by Alex Israel who I saw perform a show last summer in Italy in church—a memory that’ll stick for time to come. The night concluded with Chanel’s much antisipated Dinner and Auction for ‘The Dash Snow Initiative’ to benefit the Henry Street Settlement’s Boys & Girls Repubilc with pieces from artist like Dan Colen and Ryan McGinley.
- A Truly Bonkers Conversation Between Lisa Kudrow and Lily Tomlin
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True
- “Well, This Is Awkward”: Christine and the Queens and Troye Sivan Make Post-Pandemic Plans
- Uncut Gems’s “Handsome Older Man” Wayne Diamond Establishes a New Legacy