Last night crescendoed with the Interview and Valentino launch of Valentino’s Pop Pois collection, which will be sold at the Webster. Fun and colorful, the treats to come include silk polka dot bags in red, pink, blue and green along with scarves, fun summer espadrilles and silk beach cover ups. Belevedere and Perrier kept us happy with drinks on our roof, where the night was breezy and clear, with a perfect view of Ocean Drive and the beach only two blocks away. Sofia Sanchez, Chelsea Leyland and I hosted the party and we were thrilled to see every friendly face we knew at Basel, including Owen Wilson, Alex Gartenfeld, Steve Mooalem, Martha Stewart, Peter Brant II, Dan Ragone, Chris Bollen, Marcia Cross, and Harry Brant, to name a few!
After our Valentino event, I passed by the Art Public Opening with a performance by Alex Israel who I saw perform a show last summer in Italy in church—a memory that’ll stick for time to come. The night concluded with Chanel’s much antisipated Dinner and Auction for ‘The Dash Snow Initiative’ to benefit the Henry Street Settlement’s Boys & Girls Repubilc with pieces from artist like Dan Colen and Ryan McGinley.
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- Hillbilly Elegy Is an Accidental Camp Masterpiece
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old