Photography Christina Kruse
Published December 3, 2009
A new fashionista is born. As the paparazzi generation segues into parenthood and reinvents itself as PG, the eyes of the world turn to celeb kids for fashion inspiration. Look for collection launches from Stella McCartney for Gap, Marc Jacobs for Little Marc,and Christopher Bailey for Burberry. We are family . . .
1. Wyeth: Jacket: H&M. Cardigan: CrewCuts by J. Crew. T-shirt: Little Marc. Tutu: Stella McCartney for GapKids and babyGap. Leggings: American Apparel. Boots: Burberry. Chair: Philippe Starck for Kartell “Lou Lou Ghost.”
2. August: Suit: Little Marc. Hat and scarf: Model’s own. Boots: Aigle.
3. Olivia: All clothing: Ralph Lauren Childrenswear. Chair: Philippe Starck for Kartell “Lou Lou Ghost.”
4. Bettina: Dress: Little Marc. Shirt: Phillip Lim. Bracelets: David Yurman. Shoes: Maloles.
5. Olivia: Jacket: Barbour. Sweater, Shirt, and Leggings: CrewCuts by J. Crew. Dress: Little Marc. Boots: Aigle.
6. Thomas: Suit, shirt, and tie: His first for Hickey Freeman. Trench: Burberry. Tie clip: Dolce & Gabbana. Stool: Child’s Barcelona.
7. August: Jacket and Sweater: Stella McCartney for GapKids and babyGap. Leggings: American Apparel. Sunglasses: Linda Farrow luxe for kids. Scarf: H&M. Shoes: Maloles.
8. Thomas: Trench: Burberry. T-Shirt: Alternative Apparel. Jeans: Diesel. Boots: Frye. Chair: Vitra.
9. Bettina: Dress: Nicole Miller. Coat (on chair): Baby Dior. Necklace and bag: Judith Leiber. Shoes: D&G junior. Models: Wyeth Ng, August Templer, Olivia Guastella, Bettina Holden, and Thomas Skrobe.
- Dylan Sprouse Returns to the Hotel Suite—This Time, in a Pink Dress
- “It’s Going to Be Mad”: Anya Taylor-Joy Gets Back to Work
- Sway House Demands Your Attention, for Better or Worse
- “Cock!”: Nicolas Cage and Marilyn Manson in Conversation
- “The Spectacle Can Never Be Trauma”: Nia DaCosta and Taika Waititi on Exorcism Through Art