For Spring/Summer 2016, Kenzo traveled to a cool, desolate, desert planet somewhere far beyond Earth. The set—a runway of sand lined with porous boulders designed by Etienne Russo—echoed clothes: desert boots with the occasional lunar-like sole, army-inspired olive jumpsuits, anoraks cut from parachutes, mesh vests, lightweight suits with pull tags, and textured tops, all in a palette of somber neutrals.
- Ask a Sane Person: Daniel Mendelsohn on “The New 1930s” and Schitt’s Creek
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- This Was Not the Publication Year Brandon Taylor Expected
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun