At Kenzo, patent leather, cut-out, knee-high sandals accompanied printed mini dresses and kimino-like tunics cinched at the waist with a hip bag (or three). The dominant shape was the triangle: in prints, plunging necklines, and cut-out dresses.
For more from Paris Fashion Week SS 2016, click here.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- “No Regrets”: Glenn Close and Whoopi Goldberg Discuss Their Singular Careers
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season
- How Anna Nicole Smith Ended Up Marrying an 89-year-old