As Fashion Month F/W 2015 comes to a close with PFW, Interview‘s seasoned gang of photographers are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for the latest updates.
For their fall collection for Kenzo, Humberto Leon and Carol Lim sought protection from the elements, infused with the feeling of the urban street. Styled with sleek brimmed caps under cozy snoods and layered over full, swingy skirts or sporty tuxedo pants, funnel-necked ponchos in army green and floral patterns flared around the body. Color and print—a Kenzo signature—came through in whimsical, eye-popping mash-ups: pants were covered with slate blue and yellow fringes; a blanket wrap with tiny rectangles of lime green and teal topped off a head-to-toe look in blue-speckled chartreuse; a satiny, aubergine, double-breasted pantsuit got a jolt with navy and salmon racing stripes. The shearling moto jackets—in white and combinations of black and green—hit the sweet spot of cozy and cool, and are certainly worthy of a spot on our next First Dibs.
- Machine Gun Kelly Tells Dave Franco About the Year That Saved His Life
- Nikita Dragun Does Her Own Slaying
- Red Velvet Takes Diplo Inside the Life of a K-Pop Supergroup
- Matilda De Angelis on Her First Onscreen Kiss—with Nicole Kidman
- Clea DuVall and Natasha Lyonne Discuss the Subtle Rebellion of Happiest Season