Fashion month continues with London Fashion Week, and Interview photographers Louise Damgaard, Vita Hewison, and Alice Lubbock are backstage and front row at our favorite shows. Check in daily and follow Louise, Vita, and Alice on Interview’s Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, for the latest updates.
Playful patchwork and multi-colored graphic prints have been popping up on the runway from Altuzarra to Prada, but there was a slightly darker tone to Jonathan Saunders’ take on the Fall trend. Pinstriped dresses and overcoats dotted with squares of baby blue and maroon fabric gave the impression of salvaged garments—more survivalist than happy-go-lucky. Another big theme in the collection was voluminous, mutton-chop sleeves, which appeared on grey shearling-lined and camel overcoats.
For more of our coverage from London Fashion Week, click here.
- “I Was Born for This Time”: Angelica Ross Is Black, Trans, and Fearless
- Jessie Ware Tells Róisín Murphy About Her New Album: “I Want People to Want to Have Sex”
- Thirstory: Diana Ross Is the Boss
- “Everything Changed the Day The Chicks Interviewed Haim”
- Adult Film Star Sean Ford Wants to Make Intimacy Sexy Again