Fashion month always ends on a high note with Paris Fashion Week. We’ve sent seasoned Interview photographer Christopher Gabello across the Atlantic to go backstage and front row, capturing the newest Spring trends and freshest faces.
Bill Gaytten’s Galliano SS14 collection is not for the moody girl in the corner. Gaytten favored bubblegum pink and citrus yellow, and the accessories were as loud as the colors: geometric hats and sky-high platforms with origami-like oversized bows. Subtle? No. Fun? Yes. The cartoonish collection infused sporty lines and fabrics (hey, neoprene!) with laser-cut flowers as embellishments.
For more from Paris Fashion Week, click here.
- Tracee Ellis Ross and Tyler, the Creator on Falling and Getting Back Up
- Ask a Sane Person: Salman Rushdie Wants America to Take Out the Trash in November
- Meet Roberto Lugo, the Potter Making Ceramics of Biggie and Basquiat
- Chris Evans and Jaeden Martell on Dark Material and Crying in the Mirror Just for Fun
- Mark Ruffalo and Philip Ettinger on Playing Four Versions of the Same Two Characters in I Know This Much Is True